Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Easton, Maryland

Yes, I know, it's  been a while since my last posting. I have been working on several projects and getting ready for two shows.

In November Daniel and I where in Easton, Maryland for the Waterfowl Festival. This was my 11th time at the show and as always it was wonderful. We stayed with our friends that right on the Chesapeake Bay.
We had beautiful weather and it was great to see everyone at the show. See you next year.

Tulsa, Oklahoma


I have been hard at work for the last month and a half getting ready for the Tulsa show. It's a wonderful show. There are 51 artists and half of those are signature members of Society of Animal Artists. The people that organize the show are wonderful. We call them "Our Oklahoma Family". Daniel and I will be driving, as usual, and it will take us two and half days to get there. Our sweet little Tazzie will be going with us and she love this show.
I have finished quite a few paintings and below are a few.


For more information about the show you can go to www.natureworks.org. or contact me. Hope to see you there.


No comments:

Post a Comment